View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 09:43 AM   #78
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead55 View Post
Spoken like a 19 year old history buff. We aren't Rome, you aren't a military commander, and humans SHOULD and CAN act like adults in this day and age. Jesus, grow up (or be joking)...

(Please be joking)
That's bullshit dude, the reason man got where he is today is through the methods I mentioned, Western civilization is dying and the world is slowly devolving into status quo. No, presidential candidate is going to change that.
The real inherent problems of our society aren't going to be solved by mere electoral process, they have become endemic to the world as a whole.
There was a time when everyone was proud to part of western civilization and the ideology of independent personal responsibility. Now that everyone is the descendants of a world tainted by social justice bullshit and a Confucian accept everything ideology, the world is going to accomplish a lot less than what it had previously. There isn't going to be any titanic achievements from simple electoral process, because all politicians are is servants of their own simple interest's. This country would benefit from a more autocratic setup, and it sickens me that all of my hard work for the rest of my life is going to get taxed to pay for lazy people I would want dead. But I digress, don't take politics to seriously, because it rarely will produce the result you want.

I'm not voting so don't worry
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote