View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 07:55 PM   #62
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Eight View Post
I get pretty excited when I see that you've updated this build lol. Nice work man, I like what you're doing with the back seats.
Thanks buddy, I am still playing around with different material options. We have a full upholstery shop at work so hopefully I can use that to my advantage.

Hopefully will have the lower harness all lengthened before the weekend, my little soldering iron has no chance soldering the larger gauge wires for the alternator or starter signal haha

Also the GTR Bumper has been sold to free up some budget. I've acquired a GTS bumper and modified JUN lip to use while I source a TommyKaira unit. The GTS Bumper is already black so that should save some hassle when it comes time to do bodywork.