View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 12:57 PM   #74
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWest View Post
Looks good so far, I feel your pain on the rewiring. But please tell me you're not going to use wood for those storage bins? So much extra weight.. :/
Thanks, I'm not too sure what material I am going to use to make it just yet. I am torn between making it light weight but want it to be able to support some weight and not rattle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
This is an awesome build. I'm thoroughly filled with nostalgia.

Reminds me of when I longed for an Apexi Multi Checker.

(Fit an Apexi Multi Checker)
I have been looking at something to put where the stock ashtray is. Mine is broken and was thinking of an Apexi Rev speed meter. But we shall see.

For now the main goal is to get the car running. I am currently just waiting on my clutch line to show up (was supposed to be here monday) and I can take it for a trip up and down the street.