View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 05:50 AM   #81
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougefactory View Post
Great work so far...
Congrats on the engagement!

Is that a Jindo dog?
Thanks! She is a Shiba Inu.

Monday Night I drove my car for the first time in 4 years. It was only to the end of the street and back but it felt awesome.

It was also nice to get a picture of the car out of the driveway haha.

The drive short drive wasnt perfect. I had a good friend Martino come by and help diagnose the issues with the car. We ruled out the possibility of both the tomei FPR and O ring seals causing the fuel pressure to drop.

Then the car is idling, we heard what sounded like a huge vacuum leak. which was then traced back to the intake manifold. The manifold is full of tiny pin holes. When you place your hand on the top surface of the manifold you can feel suction.

I believe that when the manifold is cast there are pinholes in the casting. They then get coated to seal it all up. It is when that coating wears off that all these issues become apparent.

So off to the coaters it goes.