View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 07:11 PM   #84
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanpwrds14 View Post
Being born in 81 and having my first S14 in 99, this build hits home! Great friggin work and keep the updates coming!
Thanks Buddy. Ill do my best.

My manifold is still off getting powdercoated. My cometic gasket came in from FRsport today.

Got my aero all painted (minus the wing). I sold the GTR bumper and am getting a GTS one shortly with the hope to come across a Tommykaira front lip at some point.

I realize I still need to paint the mirrors but I am waiting on my audio stuff to come in so I can do the speakers at the same time.

As you may have noticed, between the gauges, HVAC and my Cupholders (most important) I have no room for headunit. This is ok because every headunit looks like it came from a spacecraft which is not the look I am going for. I dont have the option to hide one in the glove box either.

So i've found this install http://imgur.com/a/BTNFd

am going to give it a go. All my music is on my old Iphone which would just sync to the car. Seems simple enough. Ill report back with my findings.

Thanks for reading.