View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 08:05 AM   #1
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
S14 rear/S13 front in R32

So while I rebuild my S14a Silvia, I have my R32 on the lift next to it. I have the rear end built for both of these. The S14 is obviously keeping the rear it came with fully rebuilt/braced and I'm using conversion bushings for the R32 to accept the S14 rear end for better anti-squat and such.

Now, there are people out there that are doing S13 front end swaps on the R32. I know there is limited write-ups but all it seems to need as far as fabrication is drilling a new location to accept the S-chassic coil. Everything else for the most part is a bolt-on affair. Does anyone have experience with an actual write-up or information regarding the swap? There was a gentleman on Facebook I was talking to about it but he stopped responding so maybe all the angle he gained killed him. I'm just looking to have a place that will have a well-documented write-up now that this chassis is popular and easily obtainable in the states. Driftworks made a 'kind of' write up but not really.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links