View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 10:34 PM   #1
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
turbo_dreams sold me a blown motor.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=581031
It's my fault for paypal gifting the money.
Lost $3,250.
For everyone else this is your warning, don't do business with Jib, Turbo_dreams.

Sold me this motor and faked the compression tests. "Advertised psi 150/150/150/150."

Actual PSI: 120/120/0/30

These are my pictures after I discovered the motor wouldn't start upon installing it.

cylinder 3 0 psi, hole in piston from detonation and damage on the cylinder wall.

Paid $3,250 shipped. Street faction installed the motor, took me about 2 months to get the motor dropped in and ready to start up after receiving it in late January. Tried to start the motor up and there was an insane amount of blow by and ran extremely rough. Next day found out that the oil pan was leaking profusely so Street Faction pulled the oil pan to reseal it and found metal debris all over the pan. Contacted the buyer in early April about it and essentially said too bad.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links