View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 03:46 AM   #1
AnthonyOfFire

Trader Rating: (0)
AnthonyOfFire is an unknown quantity at this point
I get pulled over a TON for seemingly no reason. What could be the cause?

I have a run-of-the-mill (fading) flat black s13. I have literally been pulled over 50+ times in the past four years. I have not gotten a single ticket. I don't speed (at least on almost any occasion that I've been pulled over), I stop behind stop lines, I blink 5 times before changing lanes, I always come to a complete stop at stop signs, and I do have an aftermarket exhaust but it is NOT loud and I have never had them even mention it. Except for the occasion that I'm finding a random parking lot to go have fun in, I drive as casually and law-abiding as I can. I always get pulled over when I'm not doing anything.

More strangely, without exception they always ask me a ton of questions about drugs. Countless times, from the get-go, this is exactly how my conversation with them has begun:

"You didn't completely stop at the stop line back there."
"Really? I'm pretty sure I did."
"So do you smoke weed? How about meth? Ever tried coke?"

It's obvious that they're never actually concerned with anything traffic-related. I've never done a drug in my life (I smoke cigarettes, but that's it). This did not used to happen with my old extremely loud Honda.

What is your best guess? Is it the car? The paint? Why does this happen to me in this car, but none of my previous ones?
AnthonyOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links