View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 11:58 AM   #44
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
Got you down

Quick update. I have one done cleared and am in the process of doing 3 more. This is to make sure I can achieve a constant finish all across the board.

BTW any one have an S13 or S14 sunroof glass for sale?
So I guess I'm confused, are you clearing all of them now? Cause originally, I had thought you were saying that clear coat was an optional 50$ upgrade?

I'd like to see pics of clears vs. not, cause i think I might rather have mine not cleared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
forgot to add if you want the panels clear coated (not needed in my opinion) I can clear the panels for $50 before shipping. The clear will give the carbon a deep 3d effect.