View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #1301
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
The thing is already difficult to figure out without worry about RPM, etc...

The 1 channel cand be used for oil or water temp, reads Celcius (I dont mind), and has 2 warnings. The sensor goes with the YF hose adapter. I hear alot of people complane about not know how to wire these in or set the functions.

I will go take some better pics being its out of the car right now...

Yashio Factory Water Temp 1-Channel with YF Radiator Hose Adapter (Adapter is still available at YF)

Close up... warning lights are the left part of the digits.

Harness details...
Red is Positive 12V
Black is Ground
Green is Dimmer Switch
White Cap goes to Sensor (about 12-15 feet of wire is nice)
Black Cap goes to Okachan Water Spray...

EDIT... Holly cow bells... thought I lost it, however in the process of tearing through every possable place I could have missed placed it... I found some small trinket rare-ish stuff. DETAILS... makes everything so much cooler!
HKS Kansai Zippo #50 of 100... I have another one around here somewhere too...???

BNIB Nismo S-tune Iridium Spark Plugs (NGK range 7)... yes, this is a dumb glory purchase and cost 3 times what the same non Nismo NGKs cost!!!

BNIB Nismo Shaded Corner Lamp (Side Markers) for S15/R34... never seen these on a S15 or R34 yet...has a 4 post light harness so need to steal this off someones S15 (I'm Kidding, calm down...)

Brand New C's Shifter never installed w/ Tommy Kaira Shift Knob and Cusco Brass Shift Cap.

Tommy Kaira 6MT Shift Plate and 5MT Shift Sticker.

Now Back to the Yashio Factory Love...

Last edited by MadScientist; 02-16-2012 at 08:28 PM..
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote