View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 10:37 AM   #20
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
to the original OP... youll have to understand that Zilvia has turned into a shit talking fest, especially toward n00bs who ask simplistic questions. dont get disheartened by the ramblings of a few people that choose to reply, but heed in what older members are trying to tell you. searching is a powerful tool, especially since Zilvia has existed since the early 2000s and will 9 out of 10 times contain the answer you need if you spend more than a few moments searching.

also, if you have $4000 to dedicate to upgrades, i would highly suggest a clean, low mileage (yes they still exist) SR swap with good compression. my first SR got me thru college and lasted well there after! if you MUST keep your KA *shudders*, piece together a QUALITY turbo kit (you can still find S15 turbos brand new for roughly $900) using higher quality parts. tuning on the KA is ESSENTIAL as well! you will need to find a decent stand alone for your KA... if you want to keep the KA reliable, dont over boost the crap out of it. 10psi on an S15 turbo will be about as far as youll want to go on a stock bottom end to ensure reliability.

in all honesty though, take that $4000 and buy a daily driver, then slowly save for building your S-Chassis over a period of time. the daily driver will ENSURE that you have a reliable car to drive around in while you tinker with your S13/S14.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!