View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 11:26 AM   #24
WillFreeZy

Trader Rating: (0)
WillFreeZy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
If you really searched you would've found the same info I know now.

I have an S13 KA24DET in my kouki S14. (I blew the seals of the first motor within a month of installing it)

KA-T is the normal route. I would recommend a rebuild (at least pistons with new piston w/ new rings and maybe valve guides)

Supercharger is not a good option for the small motor because there's no way to cool the charge coming in, it's not that efficient and tuning options for it are slim.

People typically use Xterra superchargers.

This information is available EVERYWHERE if you look. Seriously Google it and draw your own comparisons. This is what the other members meant when they said they don't want to spoon feed you.
I never asked for info about the two things. My whole inquiry was about which was a better option. Do you people really think that I didn't search and read things? I asked a simple question. Only one person gave me a real answer. So much angst and attitude came from my simple question. Extremely toxic environment. I never asked how to install one or the other. I never asked what one was. I never asked for specific models, and numbers, and methods. I asked which was more appropriate for me. How am I supposed to decide if one is better than the other, without having people give me their own experiences? That's what I wanted. People to tell me how it went for them, and which one would be better. I can google search something all day until I have a phd in details. That doesn't help me know which one is more applicable to me, and what possibly could work out better. It's crazy that I use this site for what it's for, question and discussion about an s chassis, and get told to go search somewhere else. That's real great.