View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 11:32 AM   #25
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillFreeZy View Post
I never asked for info about the two things. My whole inquiry was about which was a better option. Do you people really think that I didn't search and read things? I asked a simple question. Only one person gave me a real answer. So much angst and attitude came from my simple question. Extremely toxic environment. I never asked how to install one or the other. I never asked what one was. I never asked for specific models, and numbers, and methods. I asked which was more appropriate for me. How am I supposed to decide if one is better than the other, without having people give me their own experiences? That's what I wanted. People to tell me how it went for them, and which one would be better. I can google search something all day until I have a phd in details. That doesn't help me know which one is more applicable to me, and what possibly could work out better. It's crazy that I use this site for what it's for, question and discussion about an s chassis, and get told to go search somewhere else. That's real great.

Go turbo. It's not worth your time to try to get your hands on the supercharger kit. I tried contacting the KA24DER guy and even told him I was ready to buy and there has been no response. This guys for many other people as well. Cost or R&D to duplicate his kit will leave you with nothing in the end to do any type of ECU tuning. Right now with things like the tomei kit being almost complete, it's just easier for you to do turbo. That way if something goes wrong, you have only one company to blame and try to get things warrantied.