View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 08:39 PM   #726
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
well, the guy does it - and he does it for 70 bucks. so go get more sand in ur puss and wank about it.
I tried it, didn't work. I didn't heat the quarters though. I am sick and fucking tired of you accusing me of spreading misinformation. Sure I am wrong sometimes, but you make it sound like I am wrong all the time. I spread A LOT of good info around. I help A LOT of people out. What do you do around here? As far as I can tell you just bitch at me everytime I may be wrong or not spot on right, fuck around, and occasionally actually contribute something. Maybe you do more then that and I just don't see it because I do not feel the need to pay any attention to you unless you are saying some stupid shit to me.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote