View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 02:42 PM   #15066
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulessphoto View Post
Shine Auto makes a G-Sonic Zero One rep.

Dorki is talking about making a G-Sonic Type R kit, which IS discontinued and not sold via GPSports's website. That'll be awesome I say go for it, and make it urethane like the Shine Auto kits.
Thank you for confirming what Ive been trying to say Unfortunately, there are a lot of folks out there that really have no clue about more obscure aero kits or brands that have long since gone from the States or ran very small production numbers of their parts!

Also, Shine isnt urethane... their parts are still made from FRP, but they have their own process for creating their resin and fabric blend (a lot of GOOD shops will do this). When FRP is done RIGHT by a shop that knows what its doing, the parts are NOT brittle, flex easily and are almost as durable as urethane/ABS plastics!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote