View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 08:56 AM   #55
koukis13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
koukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the rough
Anyways, I'm taking a break from anymore body work. The only thing left is the exterior but that can come last. I wanted to get to the fun part now! I seen a set of used MAX JAX lift for sale, designed for low ceiling garages. My garage is only 8 feet 9 inches tall. This lift will do me good. It's made so you can bolt it down into the anchor bolts in the ground which sits flush. I can unbolt it when I want and move the lift out of the way.

Check out my rusted ass Canadian rear subframe. Started taking her apart. I picked up a non rusted, non hicas rear subframe for $80. Wire wheel the rust off my rear diff, sprayed it in Eastwood Acid treatment to neutralize the rust, sprayed it in acid etch primer, followed by some high performance satin black paint in a can. Did up my drive axles in the same manner. Using these until I can afford better axles. Broke ass 240 lift

koukis13 is offline   Reply With Quote