View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 01:41 PM   #78
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Small update, after several trips to Autozone/NAPA to find more molded hoses that would fit where I need, I finally have both heat exchanger system and radiator system sealed and ready for fluids, minus a few clamps and brackets that still need installed/fabricated.

Lower rad hose is a d72170, perfect fit, just cut the end off and added 17" of some other fairly straight hose I had, plus 2 35mm HPS hose joiners.

Next up was completion of the ECU/fuse box/E36 power distribution block bracket.

And a quick bracket for the VTC module.

Plus I finally found a good used gas tank after 3 years of looking, no broken/cracked baffles, no rust inside, time to get rid of the fuel cell and get my cargo space back.

Just needed a quick wire brush and paint, new seals and we're ready for install.

projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote