View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 01:23 PM   #83
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
This thread delivers. I'm such a nerd for the one off CNC / printed stuff people do.
Thanks! me too, no way I could survive without my printer and CAD software now.

Speaking of, did some more printed things while I had a few moments to myself.

Designed and printed this holder for my old HERO4 to look over my shoulder.
Made a previous version that flipped backwards for rear view as well, but turns out my rear diagonal bar is right in the way.

Added a little fuzzy TESA tape for the roll cage and camera areas to add some cushion and grip.

Also this cover for my BMW E36/Z3 remote battery terminal, since mine were missing and I wasn't about to pay $60 for some new OE covers. (uploaded to thingiverse if anyone wants one)

Interesting to note BTW, the e36 convertible terminal has an extra lug from the main battery, very handy so I swapped my coupe version out when I found one in the local junk yard.

Also managed to find a new old stock fuel neck grommet (17240-35f00, fits N/A Z32 and all S13) in Australia (after everyone else wanted $40+ for a 30 year old rubber grommet?!), took a while to ship because the poor guys shop was underwater from the recent floods but finally got it and the rest of my restored fuel tank installed with some new O-rings as well.

projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote