View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 11:04 PM   #88
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Making progress, with any luck it should just need a tank of gas and it'll start right up.

Custom stainless downpipes done for now, still need to heat wrap them, and maybe weld in extra o2 bungs just in case.

I'm pretty proud, first time TIG welding anything and I'm feeling pretty good about the results, definitely cooked a few spots and blew a hole or two.
Had to sharpen my tungsten at least a hundred times, guess we'll see how long it holds up.

Also threw on the fuel lines to the tank and slipped the Z32 fuel filter inline back there because there's no room in the engine bay.

projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote