View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #82
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanmisfit View Post
Seedy? Down river? Wtf does that mean?

Comming to michigan for a job? Is this a joke?
Yea that's kind of what i said. This dude I know from michigan told me all of these lingo terms. I'm a traveling pipe welder. So yea Michigan has jobs....the whole country/world has jobs. It's a recession proof job. 80-120k easily a year. You can make anywhere from 2-5k a week. No joke. Biggest I've made in a week is about 3k. Average is about 2k a week for me. This is my first year though, so I'm still gaining experience and learning the life. Not to mention fat tax returns because you can claim all the rent, tools, clothes etc. Just depends on how bad you really want to work. Hell some make more than that and take months off. The lifestyle is rewarding yet has its downfalls. Live in shithole hotels most the time to stack even more cash. Being single and no kids is almost ideal (iv heard many horror stories). I just quit the job I was on in Arkansas, was there for 9 months. Probably be in Michigan for 3-4 months depending on if I like it or they start skimping hours. Anything less than 60 hours a week I get into my look for another job mode. I got a rb25 to build damn it!! Give me the cash!
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote