View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 11:20 AM   #257
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
With running nearly no camber you might be okay as that will pull the hubs further away from the diff, axles might not be compressed too much. Best thing is to see where they are in their range of plunge after its installed and aligned.

Otherwise you might be best off having the z33 stubs shortened a bit to account for the diff being physically wider.
Good job on mounting the z33 diff the right way in the s13 subframe. Do you remember which year Armadas have the 2 bolt rear covers? That makes mounting them to the s13 subframe a lot easier.
I dont remember I believe all are 2 bolt but not all are fined. If it's to tight I dont mind getting dual caliper adapters buying me a 1/4" on each side

Ps the holes dont line up the drivers side is about anch lower and the passside is no the same as s14 as they have differentspacing, but i used a j30 cover as a guide of the first hole.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote