View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 05:11 PM   #266
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdeath View Post
Anyone have feed back of the fitment of a 350z/diff and Z axles in a 240sx subframe? I'm ready to finish making my S13 subframe now that i found an easy to obtain 3.692 (350z style) R&P to replace my Aramada (2 bolt rear cover) 3.133. During test fitting (on the work bench) it seemed like the axles would fit although close to full compression. I will be running 0 camber and moderatley lowered. Looking to beef of the rear on the Kswap and better match my CD009 before I nuke an axle like I did with my lower powered KAT.
Got everything in and axles still seem a little tight. Eyeballed to 0* C 0* T with the hub jacked up to where the car normally sits got about 4mm pass side and 8mm drivers side, after using GKtech rear LCA's extended 9mm. Once it gets close to tucking rim it gains a lot of neg camber and bottoms out. How much axle plunge or free play ya'll running with Z33 axles?
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote