Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #60
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I'll let Toby chime in on this, lol.

I ordered some ground straps from them last week and they came within a couple of days. People tend to forget that Chase Bays is a really small company, despite their appearances. A lot of their stuff is done on a need by need bases in their shop, so I think they can get backed up fairly easily.

I'm not disagreeing with the OP by any means, but they are for sure a very small operation. I have had minor delays from them when I bought some of my stuff, but I think it comes with the territory. It's not going to be the same experience as ordering from a huge company like FR Sport.

Good luck with everything, OP.
Quoted for truth. Sometimes you just have to try to unerstand that companies like them get their stuff from other suppliers and then have to assemble stuff.

I am not excusing the poor customer service.

This should be number 1 on any business list. Because you can sell shit from china and have great customer service and have repeat customers, or you could make stuff in america and have shit customer service and have your good rep go out the window.

Don't feel bad I hear a lot of people even had to wait on things even a certain someone with at a major MAJOR import mag was left on the hook for months for parts from them.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote