View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 11:41 AM   #133
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Totally sweet. I'm really into that color. JZ swap is cool. I have open dp right now but would like to have a full exhaust like yours. My floor and dash and console get SO warm that I can't even store my phone or anything I don't want melted in any of the cubby holes.

The 'lectric ps is cool and something I thought about doing but I'm pretty comfortable with no ps atm. If I had more room and time alone I would def love to get into the level of fabbing that you do. Is that your industry/career or is welding/fab just a hobby?

Cheers from Tampa Bay =D
Hey thanks!
JZ's definitely need a full exhaust or they sound like ass! Haha. Get you something going, definitely 3.5 or 4" all the way out the back. There was a company doing full EPS kits for these cars but I don't remember the name, it was like $1500+. This is really just a hobby for me but I do some of it on the side here and there. I am building a car from scratch right now with an aluminum body and it has been a true test of my fab skills!

I forgot to post about another little mod I did. I switched up to cwest clear front turn signals (OEM style just clear) and decided to do some fog light deletes also with clear lenses that lit up too. I made some silicone molds and cast new replica lenses from OEM amber just in clear. If anyone is interested in these just let me know, I have several and can make more. Same with the OEM style clear lens for the third brake light.

also did the fan shroud in wrinkle black. I think it looks a lot nicer than the raw aluminum