View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 07:52 PM   #21
2plus4plus0eq6
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
2plus4plus0eq6 is making his/her stupidity well-known2plus4plus0eq6 is making his/her stupidity well-known2plus4plus0eq6 is making his/her stupidity well-known2plus4plus0eq6 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Im from kelowna. I got followed by a couple of s13's a few months ago.. not sure if you guys remember me. I know theres a couple of 240sx that look almost identical to mine in town. My car is currently off the road though due to my s14 SR20DET engine swap. I got it started 'n all but I have kinda ran out of cash and can't replace my blown t28 turbo since I am in school. I am aiming for next summer though.

But ya.. if any of you ktown boys need some parts or help with your swap, Im sure I can give a hand or so if I have time. All I can say that the s14 SR20DET swap was not as easy as everyone said it was going to be. Wiring was a bitch so beware and have about $3000 incase of problems. Maybe they were talking about the s13 SR.

Other than that, agreed that Kelowna has some fine ass women. Its a shame they are all snobby bitches though. F*** em and leave em