View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 02:50 PM   #12
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
It's frustrating, I know. I was part of a company that helped price everyone out of the market and, because I'm not a genius, also priced myself out of the market.

It's also a market correction- it used to be that used cars weren't as appealing as newer cars, but now that newer cars are significantly lacking in tactility, tactile cars have come up in value.

That's not the point of this thread, though. It will always be expensive to produce quality work, and $250/hr isn't a ton when all fixed costs have gone up significantly and the worker quality has stayed the same or gone down. It is extremely expensive to find someone fast, knowledgeable, good to work with, reliable, and who has an eye for quality.

There are ways to reduce cost, to keep price low... but there's a certain number you need to hit to avoid problem clients. Once you get above that number, the people stop being as big of an issue and you can reduce complexity by not needing a client manager.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote