Thread: SinisterSntra91
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 09:35 AM   #29
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by filluptieu View Post
Okay I got RIPPED OFF does that make everyone happy? because it sure does not make me feel any better
No because you are still complaining about something that you should've looked at in the first place, if you would've hooked them up before tampering with them I'm sure you could've worked something out, he even said so in the other thread you made. The fact is its YOUR bad for not testing them as soon as you got them BEFORE doing anything with them, learn from YOUR mistake instead of posting several threads saying you got scammed when you didn't. He sold you a used product, you recieved a used product, you modified said used product, and now your complaining that it doesn't work 100% when you didn't check in the first place if it did when you recieved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.