View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 06:02 PM   #34
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
So apparently on the 14th, I passed out at work and they thought it was a seizure of some sort.
My mom sits 25 feet from me, so nothing was missed. Got me to the hospital, apparently it had been cardiac arrest, but by the time they got me on EKG, I was beating again bbut my pressure was astrofuckingnomical, so they froze me (or some shit like that) for 24 hours and spent 14 bringing me back. Then it was the remainder of the 10 days in the hospital watching my blood pressure and medicating and shit.
Apparently, it is somewhere between an anomaly and a fucking miracle that I have the brain function to even type this.
I follow up with the cardio on Monday and could return to work as soon as next week.
Now, I am entertaining myself bing watching shit I might have been missing the last little while.
Thanks for the prayers and well wishes

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote