View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 09:06 PM   #361
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki_mobster View Post
From what I understand for JWT you do not need to retune if you add cams, intake manifold, P&P, or if you change turbos. Thats a plus if you decide to add parts later on. As for Enthalpy, you get a tune to the exact specs. If you change anything, you'll have to get it retuned.
Aside from the idle aspects of them, the same can be said for both ECU's. The joys of a MAF car is that they adapt to many different setups, so long as the car retains the same injectors, timing, compression, and MAF as the tune is setup for.

I love these sleeper setups. We just sent another manifold out today for someone utilizing the Mazworx flange and an SR20 manifold. Slick pieces, just time consuming to make right.z

Edit: Here are pics of one from a while back that we also did an external wastegate setup on. Obviously for sleeper-cell KA-T guys you won't want that, but for those who can be 'sorta' sleeper...it's a nice choice. MVS V band is even more slick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg katosr1.jpg (407.1 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpg katosr2.jpg (409.5 KB, 260 views)

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links