View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 10:03 AM   #9
Comp Turbo

Trader Rating: (0)
Comp Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongva View Post
I paid 430.00 for a t25 rebuild they had to do twice because they could not do the job right the first time. Please do more research if possible before you bring them your time and money so it is not wasted. I have yet to try out the 2nd rebuilt turbo due to previous work, i should have just bought a new turbo. GL.
I recall and this posting is both untrue and unfair.
We remanufactured the turbocharger at our regular rate of $425.00
upon receiving the unit for a "warranty" claim and inspection the unit had been starved of oil some reason. That does not fall under warranty obviously. After the legal threats and headache we decided to replace the center cartridge because at the point you brought your father down, he was a very polite and understanding gentleman. It was at that point we decided to help him out. I still have the invoice/receipt stating it was not under warranty however we would help you out for the last time with no additional warranties to include the photos of the starved unit.

I will not continue to post on this matter, this is just merely to defend our name and business ethic. There are always two sides to a story and here are the facts. Give us a call and make up your own mind on your own experience.

Thanks guys for the space and time.
-Daniel
Comp Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote