View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #7
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sash_ak21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Sounds like its time for you to take a road trip to the east coast and get your money back.

If not, you can start by calling his local police department and filing a complaint/report.

I kinda felt bad about his situation but after seeing this thread, fuck that guy. He should have gotten ran over instead of the car. Who the fuck leaves an engine pallet out in the open and not in his garage or atleast in the backyard? I don't even fucking leave my shredded drift tires out in the open...
Im thinking I might just have to do that. I contacted the police right away but they havent been returning my calls and don't seem to care. About his car, Karma's a bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
I remember this guy, hes the one that deleted his side veiw mirrors and windshield wipers and drove cross county and fucked his car all up.

Did you pay pal him? hopefully not as a gift?

what a douche if hes not gonna refund ur money cuz he left out his shit to get stolen
I sent a down payment of about $700 over paypal and unfortunately it was as a gift and the rest was wire transferred through the bank which I have documentation for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Sorry to hear that, I hope you have all his information, especially if you made a BIG purchase like that over the internet, hope you get it resolved
I was afraid of this exact thing happening so yah I got all his information. He talks to me and everything, just doesn't think hes responsible or that he should have to refund me.