View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #38
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Well I know that 4 full quarts of oil will fill up to the almost very top of the pan where it meets the block, granted there is never gonna be a full 4 quarts setting in the pan while driving but its still better to be safe than sorry, I know this because again I filled up the oil pan with 4 quarts of water when the pan was off to see where the maxima height of oil would reach and this is how I came up with my oil return location.

Beyound all that, if that doesnt even become a problem its still not a good location to tap for the return as the oil exiting the CHRA is frothy and air being sucked up by the oil pick up is not a good thing. This is also why turbo oil drain lines are large.
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote