View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 02:36 PM   #15
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
Because that's the era I got interested in these cars, and that's what I like. Cars with lots of aftermarket bodywork look like kiddie stuff to me, because back in the '90s in my social circle we made fun of cars like that.
rad

Quote:
Be flamboyant and silly if you want, to me aftermarket body kits will always look like they belong on Bryan's Rice-Boy Page.
I don't know what about the car I posted looks flamboyant, but it's obvious I struck a nerve. Like I said we don't understand each other, but you like what you like. I simply stated staying metal as some kind of badge of honor in a world where the 90's are the past, forums are the past, parts availability is a thing of the past.

It's not for the faint of heart.

Quote:
I'm not preserving something rare, I'm building the car I wanted to own in 1999.
I don't even understand the logic of calling something with wheels, and a suspension a build. But go off king!