View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 12:40 PM   #92
chris_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chris_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post
Need to get my spare oil pan tapped, then I need to swap it in. Might change my solid motor mounts out for oem motor mounts to make it more streetable, gf would be happier.

Small things like nuts and bolts needs to be gathered, test fitting the IC piping and mounting the FMIC... I think I'm going to see how it runs with the stock 270cc injectors for now, I have 550cc's for the build. Next big step is to send my ECU over to Nismotronic, have the daughter board installed, then install the ECU and do an eTune with them. If all goes well, I'll try to get the Nismotronic SA in a month or two... or if bills permit I'll order it at the end of the month lol.

Sounds like you're getting close. Look into Nismo motor mounts. I originally had Drift Freq mounts, but I didn't heat shield them (I know, I know) so they fell apart. Then I switched to Nismo and like them a lot more. They're firm enough for me that I don't worry about the engine torquing, but they transfer little vibration.

Don't run it with the stock injectors, it's not worth it! Just wait a little longer and install your 550's with the tune. How much power are you shooting for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S30ZG View Post
Lol I haven't driven my s13 for about a month. Kinda miss driving it, kinda don't [emoji23]. Hopefully I can start digging into its issues pretty soon here. Had to do a 90k on the GS since it looks like the PO didn't do much maintenance unfortunately.
Haha I get that. I don't daily mine anymore and sometimes I really don't miss driving it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
The sentra community is striving, but not in WA. GA, TN and a few in FL is holding it down, but as time goes on, only the hardcore few like myself are pushing the limits. There are only maybe 5 boosted Sentras in all of WA and maybe 3 of us are pure sleepers. The others are loud, so they are kind of putting themselves out there.

Anyone have any 17 inch, 8 wide 4 lug rims they are willing to part with? These 17x7 makes the car look like a muscle dude who skips on leg days....lol
Gotcha, are you willing to tell us what kind of power yours is making?

I'm 5 lug as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Flying into Seattle tomorrow from NY! Any cool things you guys can recommend? Any cool shops?
What kind of stuff do you like? Food, tourist stuff, scenic views, etc.
chris_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote