Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 08:20 AM   #112
BoostyMcZface
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BoostyMcZface is an unknown quantity at this point
I mean 1200 from a real, non rep company like oz who makes wheels for formula 1 isn't bad. I'm no baller, I'm in the military. Lol I'm single with no kids and 2 roommates, and all my money goes to cars and food/beer/wine/etc. Lol I guess I say they're cheap cause I was looking at volks and lmgt4's and stuff that was almost as expensive as my car was. But I thought it out and decided no. Lol even my Z wheels I picked up for 3k with tires hurt but I've literally wanted a set of TE37s for so long I had to have em.

Procharger style boost is kick ass. My Z has a Rotrex unit and it's amazing. I suppose I could do something like that one day but boost is just another monster all together to deal with. I've considered doing a little spray, because I can use it when I need to but keep the reliability and everything the same. Lol and as you said.. boost is addicting. At least with blowers it's not as easy to just turn the boost up. Though I want to bump to a smaller pulley on the Z soooo bad.. I want to break 500 -_-
BoostyMcZface is offline   Reply With Quote