Thread: 90hatchie
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #30
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slicktwo4oh View Post
Once again, if you don't have time to ship when you say you will, don't sell...if you life is to hectic, out of order, or your just not capable of fulfilling your obligations: DON'T SELL. I kept my side of the deal>>I SENT THE MONEY FAST<<

But anyways he finally got in contact w/ me....and we will see. i will update this if anything changes....
If you buy something online, you take that risk. I'm not saying everyone should expect it, but it's the risk you take on both ends. Again, if you wanted something asap you shoulda got it at the dealer.

Quit acting like you're being scammed, or that this part is keeping your car from running. It's actually kind of annoying. I've waited months for parts, 2 weeks is kiddie stuff.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote