View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 12:20 PM   #7
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
I have more pictures ready.

These pictures was taken over det last 2 months, so we are almost up to speed.

I wanted the car to be as low as possible and still be able to drive around in my country. So coilovers and aircups is the perfect solution to drive low, and being able to raise the car over speedbumps if needed.

And by being low, the stock suspension adjustmenst are not enough. So i went all in and ordered a complete kit of adjustable arms from Driftworks.com

Absolutely lovely quality!

When i bought the car, i also got a box of brand new HSD coilovers. So why not put these to use?

With a balck Mishimoto intercooler and oil cooler, it was pretty obvious that i also needed black silicone hoses for the intercooler piping

A few weeks ago i had to pick up my painter so we could work on the car. I asked him if i should being some tools. Only thing he replied: If you are coming before 11, bring beer. So this was the only right way to bring him beer :P

Its Carlsberg red. If you can find it anywhere, try it! Its fantastic! (Yes, im from Denmark and Carlsberg is danish)

Anyway. My friend and i started to remove all of the sound deadening. What a fucking nightmare.

As i mentioned before, i had to scrap all of the widebody and ordered a set of originLabo.
Fitment looks great. I've just mounted it loose for the sake of the pictures

As i want the car to be a summer-car, i had to find the perfect exhaust-solution. I had a Japspeed V2 catback system laying around, but ive always hated the huge 4.5"muffler. Especially when the car would be really low, it would get cought on everything. So i had to find a solution. I wanted to find a dual exhaust just like the original one, but with better flow.

So after searching all over the internetz, i found a danish shop selling Xforce Varex. So ofc i ordered one right away. The company emailed me stating the delivery time would be 12 weeks! So i had to wait. But boy, it was worth it!

If you look closely, you can see my slave holding the muffler

Also received a spark plug cover for the CA18DET engine.

One thing that i forgot to mention earlier that i got all my paint sponsored. I just had to tell Autolakhandel.dk what paint i needed, and they'll provide it for me.
So after months of thought, i finally ordered the 3 lucky colors. One of them is just black for the enginebay and the interior. The other 2 i won't say just yet. But one is an original Nissan color, the other color is a Toyota color :P
Jyttah is offline   Reply With Quote