View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 06:52 PM   #24
Danb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Danb is an unknown quantity at this point
I needed wrap few loose ends before it went on the rotisserie. This big panel for the firewall had the ability to bow in and out so I added some support

I wanted an easier way to pull the motorset so I made the rad core removable

Welded in the battery tray

Plugged up some big holes

I am running an S14 dash and wanted to have all working S14 controls so I am running an S14 steering column with an S14 chassis harness and so on, it was an early build decision that I sourced all the parts for and now the build swung more towards to a bonafide race car thing but nevertheless, I'm sticking with it. The column lower mount didn't fit very well in the S13 so I had to revise it

I changed out the FDF aluminum hydro mount for a steel sideways fab with brace mount. Much better, still have to pop two holes in the trans tunnel for the lower mount to bolt in to

Got a few parts in, trying to order ahead

Sent my rack off to SparkyBuilt and had it rebuilt. The shaft was warped about as bad it could get which required more money to have it straightened. I almost pulled out my spare rack

Took my faces to have them powder coated and sent my diff stubs to Villians to be converted to Z33 flanges

Last edited by Danb; 07-18-2022 at 07:47 PM..
Danb is offline   Reply With Quote