View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #48
angeldunk707
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
angeldunk707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDSCHOOLRICER View Post
Oh wow I been talking to the original owner for a while now and I was really thinking of doing this next yr. I will be getting in contact with you lol.

That and Sr20det would be sick

thats my car with the first sr! that sr setup was just a mock up to see if it would work. then the motor blew like hella fast so we started all over and did it the right way this time with a new sr and different mounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
Interested to see where this goes!

Did you stumble across this car as a half completed project for sale? Or, did you pay him to do the work? Was a bit confused by the way you wrote it.
ok here it goes. like 2 years ago i spoke about doing this swap but didnt have the time nor the cash to do it. i was talking to my friend Dee (original owner of car) and he actually did a mock up on it. so the car was built as a mock up (just to see if it would work)..then the motor blew and he gave up, stripped the car, and needed it gone. so i took it off his hands and did everything all over again, but this time wasnt a mock up. Everything is legit this time and will be done the right way.
angeldunk707 is offline   Reply With Quote