View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 11:15 AM   #125
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I think the forums aren't necessarily glorifying shitty cars, but glorifying nicely built cars. For some reason the poor people think we are in some imaginary race to throw the most parts possible at a car as quickly as they can. That is where bad judgment comes in and people start going cheap, or say, 'fuckit'. The result is shitty looking cars that kids have built.
You said it better than I could! That's the root issue to me, I just wasn't sure how to type what I was thinking The big thing most of the new guys don't seem to have is the devotion/dedication/lack of attention that some of the older guys had; and that doesn't mean that a car with less mods is worse, it's just that so many people are content with saying 'fuckit' that it's really reduced overall quality and care.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy