View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:47 AM   #139
Nimso
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Nimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds13 View Post
(yes this one is out of stupidity ive grown since) so it was my first car (civic ef) beaner as hell tooo. anyways i tried to show off and do a little burn out and i turn around the corner stil burning out and i start heading towards my drama class haha i hated that class but anyways so i hit the brakes and pull the ebrake but there was sand all over the road and my rear end slid out and i go head first into the hand rail thank god it was there or else i wouldve been in the classroom so when i hit my teacher popped out we made eye contact and i reversed and got outta there the next day he was a dick and was like sooooo hows your car i felt hella stupid the end
at least he didnt try to report you... lol, now then he really would have been a dick...
Nimso is offline   Reply With Quote