View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 05:22 PM   #65
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
How did I let this BS comment get by. I have owned many 240's I have no problem mentioning it. I have been into them for well over 14 years. I have parted out un-wrecked cars and then rebuilt them. Does that automatically mean I don't love them. Not unless your SN is mechanical Moron which pretty much explains the silliness of the statement made by said person in the first place.

Love of the car has nothing to do with how many you owned or did not own or how many you have parted out or not. Un-wrecked or not. It has to do with did you wind up being into them for longer than a couple of years. Did you absolutely enjoy driving them. If you can say yes then you probably loved or love your 240.
Fact is I do love/like the car. Fact is it is different these days. Fact is shit changes. Move along , go forward.
Fact is I did love and do love Datsun 510's 240Z's . Does it mean I have to won them forever? No, it may mean I might want own one forever.

I happen to love my M3 in the short time I have had it. Does it mean I would like to keep it? Possibly, does it mean I might change my mind in the future? There is that chance. People grow,evolve and change nothing really is a constant in the bigger scheme of things.
If you ruin something salvageable or un-damaged with no reason, you don't love it. Pretty simple.

If you had something to say that could stand on it's own, my screen name would have nothing to do with this - that's about as valid as if I said you're obviously lying about being old enough to drive, because you can't spell freak.

Racepar, you obviously missed the pictures of that guy's car (in someone ELSE'S build thread). If I recall correctly, it says "race gas", and the sticker is crooked - what could make it a more legit build? Does YOUR car say race gas, despite running on 87 octane fumes? Nah, didn't think so.... you'll never have a build like him, go back to your poser formula cars