View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 05:44 PM   #110
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
Is JDM Expo related to Toprank in some way? I'm not following you.

The military reference I made was because I assumed he was doing business near a US base. Shitting where he eats, if you will.
Not trying to be a dick, but were you ever in the military? Or in Japan?

You'd be surprised and sickened at the way veterans out here prey on young base dudes' wallets. They come here, marry a Japanese person, then they stay here while reaping the benefits of having base access and ripping people off.

Don't get me wrong, it's a testament to how stupid our fucking Navy is...but the fact that these cats aren't barred from base blows my mind.

There is a local seller in Yokosuka that has a 'dealership' called West Club. I looked at a BL0 R32 when I first came to Japan. Seemed nice, and I wanted to buy it but my car friends helped me dodge that bullet. Anyway, the owner's name is Lonnie and there is QUITE LITERALLY a Facebook page called 'I Got Screwed Over By Lonnie' and the guy STILL manages to sell cars to unsuspecting people.

Go Navy.