View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 02:03 PM   #26
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ScottMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek
the hell this thread 240 related?? shit imma start a thread "you guys ssuck my girl is the hottest" and post pics.. geez fuck all this attitude "if its not jdm its not tight" bs

theres a picture thread, then there is a picture of the day thread in offtopic.. maybe we need a Photography/Gallery dicussion section

anyways.. to contribute to offtopic
Well, this is 240 related because most of the pics in the thread are still S-chassis, so there that is.

Okay, post the thread. That sounds awesome.

Who said anything about "jdm", "tight", or "bs"?

I understand there's a picture thread, but it's mostly reserved for posting pictures of YOUR car, not everyone else's. As for "pic of the day", you're right, these might fit okay in there, but that thread seems to be more reserved for pictures of other things, photograpy, etc. Not so much pictures of cars, or even s-chassis. I think this is warranted. I made a personal request hoping Mercer, Aaron, Lindsay, and some others who have tons of pics in their personal folders to contribute to a single thread basically to spread the wealth of inspiring pictures of cars with great style that ordinarily you wouldn't find with a simple google search. Mercer started the thread, and I'm all about it. If it's really that bad, ask Barry if he needs to close it. If he does, okay. If not, don't whine about it.