View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 08:49 AM   #111
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Until the Stinger gets confirmed for production, the IDX is my frontrunner. Even after the Stinger gets confirmed, its gotta prove itself to consumers like me. If it has a nearly maxed out turbo integrated into the exhaust manifold like the current Genesis coupe, that would be a serious detracting factor to me. Especially if Nissan is still using bolt-on turbos, similar to what we're familar with in the SR20's and even the Juke R's 1.6t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Fuck those Johnny 5 headlights are dope.
Lol! I really hope they continue with the idea of mixing and matching front ends, headlights and aero... I love the way the Nismo lights resemble the illuminated versions of the blocked out headlight housings on Hakosuka racecars.

simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote