View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 11:29 AM   #71
Broaner
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Broaner is an unknown quantity at this point
I love these types of threads.

You laid it all out there very well 2jzgte. Tracktime...

I need lots as I have none besides a few parade laps at Road America. LOL.

What clubs are you guys in? There are only two around here. Madison Sports Car Club and Porsche Club the Milwaukee chapter. The Madison group seems to be a bit more snobby about things and usually not very welcoming to newcomers. The Porsche club has trackdays all the time. This chapter requires a lot of corner working time. Thats fine with me I guess because my car won't be track ready for two years anyway so...

I'm thinking of joining one next spring. Do you guys have any suggestions or experiences to share relating to the clubs your a part of?

WhiteGLX, I'm really liking your cage man. Looks very well done. Its actually very similar to what I had in mind. Infact the RSTB tube looks almost identical to mine.

I decided to go a bit crazy last night. A buddy hit a deer while driving my car on saturday. Trashed the rad support. So I decided to take the chance to do some work. I removed all of the remaining wiring harness left in the car. And if there is no wiring for the windows there is no point in having windows. So I'm probably 30lbs lighter now. Also, now that I have plenty of room I finally had a chance to do some test fitting on this Vortech.

Since people keep asking I guess I should say I do sidework. Regular stuff to motor swaps if you desire. PM me.
Broaner is offline   Reply With Quote