View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 07:00 PM   #134
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah. I'm still in contact with the seller. He had a young girl from Hawaii put a deposit on it right before I contacted him. He told me she had a certain amount of time to pay in full. Last night he emailed me and said that she was breaking too many deadlines and promises and he was ready to sell it to me. My wife and I were going to fly up and drive back...then he emails me today saying he actually has to wait for her deadline. Her Mom is helping her or something.

I understand it takes a great deal of moral character to stick to the 'first come, first served' thing but he doesn't understand that this fucking tween is going to destroy that car. At the very least it's going to rust like crazy on Hawaii.
Gazed at that car many days on Craigslist I also had the same plan but found something local

Hope you get it dude
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote