View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 11:49 AM   #11
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
I would email them and show them the damage they will recommend a kit for you. It was like $60 or $80 I forget. No complaints!
I Used a little over half but I did my entire tank with the sports tape. If you are just fixing a small crack region it will use much less....

However. I recommend after you fix the crack, you also do what I did with the tape, secure the tape all over the improve surface area and prevent future cracking in other spots. go nuts!

I am going to try to fix a cracked tank and I have a few I want to use the sports tape on to try to prevent from cracking.

I have also always thought about making a little extension for the straps and adding foam tape to them.