View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 04:20 PM   #3170
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
OMG Finally! Someone with experience using those brackets! Please post pics & info! There is a complete lack of info available online about their benefits.
those are used for people wanting to fit more wheel in the front. I wouldn't be in a such a hurry to buy them because they do change the suspension geometry quiet a bit. your shocks will be working in a different angle so you'll have to relearn the car quiet a bit IMO. Most cases, it's the coilover collars or the springs hitting the wheel/tire. If you can get a way with having a shorter spring on front coilover, I would do just that. but other wise...keeping the front mounting point for the shocks are pretty important to me. (unless of course you have adjustable FLCA and adjust accordingly...but at that point you will be running -LOLWUT camber in front.)