View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 11:26 PM   #99
apexhumper
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
apexhumper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Uh, oh...I think I may have found my new paint? Anyone happen to know the paint code? I probably can't afford it anyway. Here's a link of all lambo's colors. I don't know which white it would be though. http://www.lambocars.com/pnt/ppg.htm
That's the Versace Murci which was an extremely limited run so not sure that its a factory white, even though now that I think about it the only differences on it where mostly interior bits, looks cool as fawk but strictly cosmetic, and what seemed like a vinyl sticker on either side of the car and of course the blk wheels...so maybe it is a stock color.

From what I remember it was sort of pearl-ish compared to the bright white Gallardos I've seen but with all the damn lights in that place and the hot chicks lambo has at their stand its sort of hard to tell.

Ok edit- Found the pics of it real quick and I was mistaken, there were 2 white Murcis there that day, the pearl one was the drop top and the Versace one was the bright one, heres some pics, you can see the difference right away in the first pic..